Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Home At Last!
Well, it is really nice having everyone under the same roof now. It is wonderful to know that right now Hannah is asleep in her own crib. She is such a wonderful blessing. We are enjoying the short time that we have until me and Jennifer will have to go back to work. I wish Jennifer could have more time with her. All three of us are really bonding. I can't wait to see what kind of young lady Hannah will become. We love ya'll and I want to thank ya'll again for all the prayers for our family. We hope that by not having to put Hannah in day care and taking other special precautions, Hannah will have a wonderful first year. Thanks again and I am posting some recent pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Marcus, Jennifer and Hannah, we are so glad you all are home together. God has brought you all such a long way. Isn't He good?! Kiss Hannah for Pawpaw and me.
We love you, Mawmaw Doris
Post a Comment