A glimpse into the life of a family that is crazy busy, but always has time for a little bit of fun!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
More Pics...
Here are some pictures. Please continue to post comments. We really enjoy reading the comments and it lets us know that people actually visit the site. Enjoy
She is precious, more every day. Pictures make me miss her even more, but please keep sending them. You have to claim this daughter, Marcus, she looks too much like you not to!
Those were really great pics. We caught Marcus really getting into his job as babysitter. Hanna really is getting big. Never thought I would say that at this time, anyway. Jennifer, you look really good in the blue blouse. We need to work on the more intellient look on a couple of those shots. I love the red hair.
We are now a family of 4! Marcus and I have been married now for 7 years and he is still my best friend and everything I ever wanted. We have two beautiful, sweet, lovable, funny, well-mannered girls. Hannah is 3 and crazy wild, Ava is almost 2 and keeps me running. We hope you enjoy the glimpse inside a sometime chaotic, but always loving family.
2 comments:
She is precious, more every day. Pictures make me miss her even more, but please keep sending them. You have to claim this daughter, Marcus, she looks too much like you not to!
Those were really great pics. We caught Marcus really getting into his job as babysitter. Hanna really is getting big. Never thought I would say that at this time, anyway. Jennifer, you look really good in the blue blouse. We need to work on the more intellient look on a couple of those shots. I love the red hair.
Post a Comment