Sunday, December 12, 2004

G-o-i-n-g t-o-o s-l-o-w...

Will we ever see this baby? Jennifer was at the 12 week mark 4 days ago and it only took a year (it seemed). I guess I am just a little impatient. Jennifer is not feeling sick anymore and can now eat eggs again. She is doing really good, and she is being very patient with me. (And yes, I am doing fine.) We have been looking for maternity clothes, but most department stores have a very limited supply. We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow and we are excited 'cause we get to hear the heartbeat. I can't believe that we are starting our own little family.

I am sitting here at work at 7:40AM trying to stay awake. We have been to 3 different Christmas parties in the past week and have one more tomorrow night. They have been fun though. We are kinda bumbed about having to work the Christmas weekend, but me and Jennifer are going to grill a couple of nice ribeyes and go driving around looking at Christmas lights. We are looking forward to spending time with our families during the holidays.

I will post again tomorrow and ya'll should be able to hear the heartbeat.

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

Called you last night. I'm IMpatiently awaiting an update;-) Hope all is well.

Amanda said...

I hope that everything is going well. It has been more than a day since your last post. I got your number from Ms. Anne - I will be calling soon to talk about some stuff.