Hello all!
We are now approaching the end of the first trimester. Everything is looking good. Our next DR appt is on the 13th and we will get to finally hear the heartbeat. The infamous "belly" is beginning to take shape as my clothes are getting tighter, actually some are not even working out anymore. I was always wishing to "show" but never expecting it to be this soon. I guess this baby is built like Marcus and needs some room. That's OK, it is kind of fun. I'm sure I will be singing another tune in about 4 months when I can't fit in my car anymore. The sickness definitely hit a couple of weeks ago. It seemed I couldn't keep anything down. That has finally subsided. No weight gain yet, I actually lost 12 pounds since my last DR appointment...I told you I was really sick. I am feeling better everyday. It is so amazing how you always imagine what it will be like, and it just doesn't work out at all like you expected. It has been tough, but wonderful. We still have a long way to go!
We just got back from church and it is raining cats and dogs here. Elvis is hiding out in his house. :( We are getting excited about Christmas. I haven't really got to spend an extended amount of time with my family in a while. I really miss everyone. Marcus' Christmas list gets longer and longer everyday. I have had to resort to Ebay to find some good deals, in order to get him more. Everyone asks what I want, but really there are only a few things. Gift cards are always good. Marcus is making lunch so I better go, but we will be back soon.
Love,
Jennifer
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment