Well, we made it to Christmas. I am at work all alone, except for Peanut. The snow and ice up here was amazing. It was bad enough we couldn't leave our neighborhood. We finally made it out today, only to go to work.
These days, I really hardly feel pregnant. No sickness, not really tired, pretty much feel great, except for a continuous headache. The clothes are still getting tight, and I am getting close to being exclusively in maternity clothes. We get to find out what "it" is on January 31st. I think I will be taking that day off, since I know of a few people that I am sure I will be on the phone with ALL day. Marcus has been the best. He is so patient and so curious. He so badly can't wait to see this baby. I am sure it is harder for him, since he just sits back and watch until it gets here. He will be an incredible dad. Well, we are looking forward to seeing my family the weekend of New Year's. We were in Jena with Marcus' family last weekend, it was so good to see all of them.
I hope everyone is having a good Christmas, and we wish we could see all of you. Take care.
We love you!
Jennifer
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment