Friday, September 15, 2006

OK OK OK

I hear all of you!!!!!!!!!!I know I haven't updated, but our camara is broken and we are in the process of getting it fixed. Everytime I just type stuff, I have to hear...PICTURES, we want pictures. I can't give you any.

All I can tell you is that my morning sickness is finally gone (at 14 weeks), thank God! It was so much worse the second time around. Baby is doing well, just growing ever so fast. I have another appointment on Tuesday. I was in the DR office this past Monday,because it was discovered that I had the same infection that I had which made me deliver Hannah early! Joy, I am only 14 weeks! I am on two VERY strong antibiotics to get rid of it, and hope it does not come back before March! We'll see.

Hannah is crazy, insane! She walks around the house talking to imaginary things and pointing to air saying, "YOOK!" I'm like,"Yeah, I see it." She loves to read...the same books over and over and over. She is obsessed with "delbo"...aka Elmo. We watch the movie just as much as we read the books. There are just so many times you can hear Elmo sing and dance about peepee and poopoo in the potty, before you seriously need some psych meds. She is learning so much,so fast and I am trying to soak it all in. She is the most amazing blessing in the world and can't wait to have another one just like her. They are going to be such a handful, but who would you rather drive you crazy more than God's blessings. No matter what sex this baby is, it sure is going to have a wonderful big sister to teach it and love it, and 4 crazy girl cousins to either run around with or chase and drive crazy. Can't wait! We just want it to come in March and not December! It is looking good so far. Keep praying for our family and our little one still cookin'. I promise, promise, promise that I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Love to all,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

great, but we wanna see new ultrasound pics of my new "neicphew". What the heck is a 70% boy anyway? Let me tell you, we'd be thrilled to have a 5th nephew or a 3rd niece, as long as s/he stays put A LOT longer than Hannah did!! Sorry we missed y'all this weekend. I really wanted to rub that belly, but would have felt HORRIBLE if we'd given Hannah Hand, Foot, Mouth disease. Love to all 4 of you - oh, I mean 5. Sorry, Elvis!