All is well!!!!!!!!!We went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday to pick out a pumpkin and take some pictures. We had to borrow Nana's camara, but we did it! Hannah is growing like a weed. She keeps us running and never sits down. She wears you out just watching her. Although, we do have alot of fun.
Baby Price is also growing. Everything looks good so far. I go for another ultrasound on the 17th. Maybe we will get a definite on the sex of the baby. Above all though, we will make sure that he/she is healthy. I also start my weekly progesterone shots that day as well. Whatever it takes to keep this baby in until March. We have been so blessed thus far.
Marcus,Hannah, and I went to the lake today to help D-Daddy and Nana! It looks SO GOOD! I cannot wait for everyone to see it! Mom and Dad have worked so hard and it is coming together. We cleaned out the main floor and porch. Everything is swept and ready to be painted, stained,caulked, etc. I am getting so excited about our family time up there.
I am posting some long-awaited pictures of Hannah and also a specially requested "belly-pic." (Enjoy KK!)
Love you all,
Jennifer
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment