Thursday, January 05, 2006

We Made the Chart!!!!

I never thought we'd do it... Hannah has finally made it onto the normal infant growth chart. I know all of you are like, um, so what? But, every time we went to the doctor,she was always looked at like a "preemie." Which I know she always will be, and I am OK with that to an extent. I am completely proud of her and everything she has overcome in the past 9 months, but sometimes I want to forget that she is "different" in the eyes of medicine. Anywhoo, she had her 9 month check up today, and her stats are: weight 15'6"--5th percentile
height 26 1/4-10th percentile
head 16 1/2-5th percentile

We're so thrilled at her accomplishments and could not be prouder of her. She amazes us everyday with her new skills. For those who don't know...she is now sitting up, babbling, laughing hysterically (usually at her Daddy), getting from point a-point b (in her own form of crawling), and just recently pulling up and taking steps while holding your hands.

She is an amazing little girl that has blessed everyone that has met her. Her strength is unmeasurable and she inspires me everyday to be the best mom I can. I can't believe she will be turning 1 in a few months (tear...).

She wants to say something.... pkghk c;.gc'fd;gg;aglls59068-=. (I love mashed potatoes and miss my KK!)

Love to all,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

HOORAY for HANNAH! We're so proud of her, too, but mostly of you and Marcus and how strong you've been. She wouldn't have been able to accomplish so much without such wonderful, dedicated, attentive, adoring parents who did above and beyond what the doctors asked of you. We love you!