That is perhaps the cutest picture I have ever seen!! I am so happy for y'all that Hannah made the chart!! THat is such an achievement and blessing!! God is SO good!! I hope that y'all are doing well...we miss y'all. We have to get together some time.
We are now a family of 4! Marcus and I have been married now for 7 years and he is still my best friend and everything I ever wanted. We have two beautiful, sweet, lovable, funny, well-mannered girls. Hannah is 3 and crazy wild, Ava is almost 2 and keeps me running. We hope you enjoy the glimpse inside a sometime chaotic, but always loving family.
3 comments:
That is perhaps the cutest picture I have ever seen!! I am so happy for y'all that Hannah made the chart!! THat is such an achievement and blessing!! God is SO good!! I hope that y'all are doing well...we miss y'all. We have to get together some time.
Talk about the GOOD LIFE!!!!
she could not be any cuter!
Post a Comment