I cannot believe I will soon get to see this precious baby EVERY DAY............. for only a little while I know, but, hey, I take what I can get.....trips to San Diego, Little Rock, Slidell, .....anything is better than having to buy a plane ticket! Can't wait to get ya'll here.
It will be so wonderful to get wet kisses instead computer screen kisses. I can't wait to see you all. I guess Monroe will now be my shopping destination. Love you Mawmaw Doris
We are now a family of 4! Marcus and I have been married now for 7 years and he is still my best friend and everything I ever wanted. We have two beautiful, sweet, lovable, funny, well-mannered girls. Hannah is 3 and crazy wild, Ava is almost 2 and keeps me running. We hope you enjoy the glimpse inside a sometime chaotic, but always loving family.
2 comments:
I cannot believe I will soon get to see this precious baby EVERY DAY............. for only a little while I know, but, hey, I take what I can get.....trips to San Diego, Little Rock, Slidell, .....anything is better than having to buy a plane ticket! Can't wait to get ya'll here.
It will be so wonderful to get wet kisses instead computer screen kisses. I can't wait to see you all. I guess Monroe will now be my shopping destination. Love you Mawmaw Doris
Post a Comment