Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Prayer Request

Hello All!

Things are going well here. Hannah is growing and changing everyday. But, our hearts and thoughts are in Slidell right now. Yesterday, Angie had to take Maddy in to the hospital and she is having tests run. Her fever got extremely high and she was very sick. Her white cell count is out of sight. They think they have found an infection in her bladder and possibly her kidneys and blood. Angie is very worried and of course Ryan is gone. They had to wait for a diagnosis for him to come home, but he is on his way. He is out of his mind with worry and just wants to be with his family. I am more so worried about Angie. Not only does she have Delaney and Maddy, but that sweet baby growing inside her. She has to stay strong and calm for him/her as well. I hope with Mom and Dad going down there this weekend, she will be able to rest. The doctors say that Maddy will not be leaving until at least Friday night, if then. Our thoughts and prayers are with them, and we are praying that God will touch Maddy and take away her "owie." Please everyone continue to pray for Maddy, Angie, Ryan, and Delaney that God will ease their hearts and give them strength to make it through. I know Marcus and I truly know how it is to watch your child go through hard times and you are not in control, but I also know that through family and faith, everything is going to be OK. We love you!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, Ryan, Angie and family will be in our family. Love you Doris

Anonymous said...

I meant they will be in our prayers. I was talking and typing at the same time. Shows I can only do one thing at a time.