Whew! The nursery is done! There are some pictures following this post.
Well, we found out Monday morning that Hannah is now 2 lbs 11 ozs. Man, they grow up fast :) But seriously, we are very excited about how good Hannah is doing. God is great!.
Jennifer has been bugging me to get some more hardware for my computer, so I gave in and will be getting a DVD burner. When I do, I will copy all of the movies that we have taken of Hannah and put them on a DVD. Let me know if you would like one.
Please continue to pray for our family,
Marcus
P.S. I would also like to announce that I, regrettably, was not chosen to be the next Pope.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
We want a DVD of Miss Hannah, of course! We're so happy that she's doing so well, too!
-Aunt Fern and Beth
You have to ask? Of course, I want one...or two...or three...
MOM
I love the nursery!! It's so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear (and see) that Hannah is doing so well. I want a DVD!! I have been braggin about her so much. Can't wait to see ya'll.
Love always,
Régan
Adorable!!! Oddly, it looks much like Delaney's did;-) Same color, too, except she had painted flowers and bugs along the bottom. Oh - I forgot to give you the 3 missing ties to the bumper pad - you were probably wondering where those went. Ryan used to tie it a "little" too hard and they'd pop off. I bet Nana could sew those back on for her! I give them to you this weekend. Love ya!
You BETTER send me a copy of every DVD you make!!! Love y'all...sorry I can't make the shower this weekend, but I'd rather be there than studying--trust me!!
Kerri said...
I want a copy of every DVD you make. Love y'all
Ray an I definitely want a DVD. We were so upset that we missed the shower!! I hope that you are all well!! Love you!!
Post a Comment