Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Emily's Party

This past weekend we went to Dallas for our niece, Emily's 2nd birthday party. It was so much fun! It was also nice to see Marcus' family. We hadn't seen them in a while. As usual Marcus and Steve acted like...well, Marcus and Steve. Shelly gave me a ton of baby stuff and some maternity clothes. We are very appreciative. They rented this blow up maze thing. It was like a tunnel. And, YES...at 6 months pregnant you know I crawled through that thing with Emily. It was GREAT! We had such a good time, and as usual did not want to leave.

I have to go. I have a breastfeeding class tonight! I'm so excited. We love all of you!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hasson sent me to your web page. Congratulations on your baby!!!! I am so happy for you both. Jennifer, I remember sooo much, us sitting at the salon, before Hasson's wedding shower, I was barely pregnant. I just remember you asking me questions and thinking what a great mom you were going to be!! She is already so much like you from what I've heard, a fighter right from the start!! Hang in there for these tough months. Enjoy her being a baby that you can hold and touch and rock and breathe in. Eventually they become little shits that scream NOOOOOO at the top of their lungs and pull your hair because they are mad that you are changing their poopie diaper!! ;) Congratulations!!!

Wuv,

Joni