For the first time in six years, we have taken a vacation! Marcus and I are in Perdido Key, Florida--WITHOUT the girls! Ryan and Angie were so kind as to take them in for the weekend. It has been wonderful the past couple of days without any responsibility. Although, we miss them terribly! We will be returning home tomorrow, and returning to normal life. It is very strange how when you finally get time alone, you forget how to have fun, or what you used to do to before you had kids. Doing things like laying on the beach without having to take someone to the potty, having a conversation without screaming in the background, sleeping late (too bad we woke up at 8 every morning), both of you getting out of the car at the store, etc. I must say I miss my kids more than I miss that old life. I can't help it, I am a mommy!
Love to all!
Jennifer
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay!! I was so excited to here that y'all got to spend some alone time together! Wish we could have seen y'all too! Miss y'all!
We're thrilled you had a nice relaxing vacation. Now that you're relaxed, do you think you could update your blog!? It has been 2 1/2 months!
Tell Angie thanks for keeping us updated on YOUR kids...haha!
Come see us!
the Ryans
Post a Comment