A glimpse into the life of a family that is crazy busy, but always has time for a little bit of fun!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Potty Trained
Yes, past tense, as she IS! Hannah potty trained in a week! We could not be more proud of her. We just skipped the whole Pull-Up thing. She wanted to wear big-girl panties, so that is what we did. She has been accident free for 2 weeks now. What a BIG girl!
ava and hannah my beautiful girls. we are so proud of you hannah. you are so smart. Not only smart but sweet, sweet. Ava is a delight. I love you both. mawmaw doris
We are now a family of 4! Marcus and I have been married now for 7 years and he is still my best friend and everything I ever wanted. We have two beautiful, sweet, lovable, funny, well-mannered girls. Hannah is 3 and crazy wild, Ava is almost 2 and keeps me running. We hope you enjoy the glimpse inside a sometime chaotic, but always loving family.
2 comments:
Go Hannah! Go Hannah! (I'm doing the "cabbage patch" as I sing). Go Hannah! Go Hannah!
ava and hannah my beautiful girls. we are so proud of you hannah. you are so smart. Not only smart but sweet, sweet. Ava is a delight. I love you both. mawmaw doris
Post a Comment