Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Update

Well, lots has happened...those who don't know...I had to have my gallbladder removed on Friday. It was outpatient and laproscopic, but still not so fun. Kerri came in and was a life saver. She cooked and helped Marcus with the girls. I am still nursing Ava, but it is super hard and really uncomfortable for her to be on my stomach, but we are doing it. Hannah has no idea that anything has happened, except that Momma cannot pick her up. Sat we went to the lake to see Mom, Dad, Mr. Bailey, Mrs. Diane, and Natalie and Damion. We had a great visit, but I just did not feel good. Sun we were supposed to go to Jena, but felt it safer to stay home. Both girls are growing like weeds. Hannah is really interested in potty training. She tells you "teetee", then pulls her pants down. So cute! Problem is...she has already teeteed. We're working on it! We hope everyone is doing super and we will keep in touch!

Love to all,
Jennifer

No comments: