Per the doctor on Wednesday, I am still 3 cm dialated, but now 70% effaced. Basically, he says my water will break anyday now and the baby will be acoming! We are most likely going to Jena this weekend for a shower, being it is only about an hour away. Nerves will be on edge the whole time I am sure. I feel good, though, can't wait to meet our new little one. Oh, by the way, we have changed her name...AGAIN! We are now set on Ava Corrine Price. Hope everyone likes it. There are just alot of Abbys out there and we want something different.
Hannah is doing well. For all those who don't know, she had to get another set of tubes in her ears on Wed. Her ENT says her ears are just not maturing the way they should with her being a "preemie" and all. (That label still sneaks up on us every now and then.)She said until her eustachian tubes can mature, we will need to keep these tubes in. Her hearing has not been affected, just her speech development. She is still within the ranges of 5-50 words. She is growing so fast, and I cannot believe she will soon be 2. I am tentatively planning her birthday party for March 24. I will have a 3 week old and a 2 year old...God help me!
Gotta go!
Jennifer
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Ava...that is beautiful and different!:)
Post a Comment