Friday, January 05, 2007

Update

I know I haven't posted in a month, but with the holidays and the baby there has been so much going on! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hannah really got into it this year. I know next year will be crazier with two, but we can't wait. Hannah is doing well, she is growing and changing so much lately. It is hard to believe that she will soon be two and a big sister. "Abby" is fabulous! She is comfy cozy still in the oven now at 30.5 weeks. We could not ask for a more wonderful Christmas present than to still be pregnant. Our goal was Jan 1, 2007, but now it looks as if we are going all the way, Baby! For someone that has never been this pregnant, it is a learming experience. You have to learn how to do everything all over, but carrying a watermelon. Walking, sitting, lying down, sleeping, getting up off the floor (hard one), everything! But, I am not complaining, it is wonderful! I am posting a ton of pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas. I hope all of you are well and enjoy!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments: