Well, we are now nine weeks pregnant. I go for my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday. He wants to see me every 2 weeks, because of my history. I am sure everything is OK. This pregnancy is so different from Hannah. I am still super tired, but the morning sickness...or should I say all day! Nothing sounds good, but the nausea is worse if you don't eat, so you have to force it. Not fun! I guess it is part of being a mom. The good with the bad,uh? Hannah is doing wonderful, still talking constantly, but not really saying anything. Momma,Dada, dog, and now, baby
(well, she says "baiiiit") Go figure!
I know this is short, but I must go to bed, we had a busy weekend in Ruston! Love to all, we will talk soon!
Jennifer
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This too shall pass. I love you!
Régan
Post a Comment