Friday, June 23, 2006

Update

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but with the hellious trip to Austin (Kerri and David were great! We had an awesome time! I am talking about all 4 flights that were delayed or cancelled that I was booked on), Hannah getting tubes in her ears, and work, I have been super busy!

Hannah got tubes Wednesday! It was such a simple procedure, but I hated seeing her wheeled down the hall without me and waiting for them to come back and say she was in recovery. She tolerated the procedure well, and is recovering excellent. She is already talking more and can walk across the living room all by herself! We are so proud!

Father's Day was great, eventhough Marcus and my Dad were at the College World Series in Omaha! They had a great time, and I couldn't think of a better gift than being wife and baby free for 4 days. We sure did miss him though! Hannah cried the first morning he was gone and she looked for him the entire weekend. When he got back Monday morning, he went and got her from daycare, and they had a fun-filled day just the two of them.

I gotta give props to Ray and Amanda for taking in the refugees from the Jackson airport! Thanks for being so helpful and opening your home to us! Eli is the sweetest, most cuddly baby boy I have ever met. We can't wait to see yall again in a few weeks!

Hannah spent the whole weekend in Austin making out with Kerri's dog, Boudreaux! They loved each other. We had a great time once we got there!

Hannah is waking up from a power nap, so I must go!
Can't wait to see everyone on the 4th!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments: