Thursday, May 25, 2006

She's walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh for Hannah! She took her first steps on March 23, 2006. The day after she turned 14 months old! That is such an amazing feat especially for her being "delayed" as some put it. She gets so excited at what she is doing and we are so proud of her. Her teacher at daycare cried all day when she saw it. We could not be more proud of our little "Hammer." She never ceases to amaze us! I am going to post a link to a video Marcus made of her. I sound and look really retarded in it. Excuse the silly Momma talk and the crazy excitement! P.S. It is a large video and has to load frame by frame, just give it time to play.

Jennifer

4 comments:

Amanda said...

YAAAAAAAAY HANNAH!!!!! Way to go!!! You are going to be chasing your mama and daddy around in no time!! So much for "DELAYED" - what do doctors know anyway! Praise God!! What a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

Marcus and Jennifer, when I see pictures of Hannah, or see her making such an advance, I go back to the birth pictures. To see how far God has brought her is so amazing. We are all in his hands. I am so thankful for the little angel he has allowed us to have.

Madelyn said...

YEA HANNAH! She is such a "big girl" now. We are so proud of all she has accomplished! Can't wait to see those steps in person!

Anonymous said...

Go Hannah! We are so proud of you. Soon they will be running after you! Love- Hasson & Eddie