I know I haven't posted in a while, but we have been busy. As many of you know, Hannah was admitted to the hospital last week for "Respiratory Distress." She had been sick for about 3 weeks with no help from the 2 rounds of antibiotics, steroid dose, antihistamines, cough medicine, and among other things. We went in Monday with a fever and breathing 63 times a minute. Yeah, scary! They put her on IV antibiotics and two different breathing treatments to help. They also gave her some Benadryl to help her sleep, being she hadn't slept in about 24 hours because she couldn't breathe. Neither had we! And then, the Doctor that saw her...after getting in a fight with her for calling me a bad mom and saying that I cared more about my job than my daughter...Yeah, anyone that knows me knows I went off on her! She later apologized, but I didn't!Stupid woman! Anyway, I took her for a follow up with her pediatrician today, who happens to be the Chief of Pediatrics and told him all about it. He was pissed! I hope she gets fired! He said Hannah is looking good and seems to be responding to the breathing treatments we are still having to give her twice a day from home. Thanks everbody for your calls and concerns. We had some major flashbacks to this time last year. How ironic? But, she seems to be her crazy, wild self again.
And by the way, she now says DADA! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have posted some pictures from our stay and the hospital. We felt bad taking pictures of her when she was really sick, so these are when she is feeling better!
Love,
Jennifer
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am SO sorry...I knew that Hannah had not been feeling well, but I had NO idea that it was that bad!! I am SO glad that she is feeling better!!!
Post a Comment