Just a little note to let everyone know that Marcus and I will be walking in the March of Dimes Walk America in Hannah's name. She will actually be with us, also. The Walk America is to raise money for the March of Dimes which helps fund the research in premature birth. They are an amazing charity and without them Hannah would not be here. If anyone would like to help us reach our goal of 1,000.00, you can go to www.walkamerica.org/hannahprice and place a donation. This will be a donation in Hannah's name showing your support for us in our walk and also will help save another baby like Hannah that arrives too soon. Thanks for all the support you all have shown us over the past year. I hope all of you will join us in celebrating in a couple of weeks as our little miracle baby is turning one!
Love,
Jennifer
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish we could all walk together. We could have stroller races,then go to chili's to celebrate our babies! wish yall still lived HERE!
the Ryan's
Post a Comment