Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Heavy Heart

Well, today I have alot on my mind. As we have officially "started" trying for another baby, I am praying for the strength to do this again. The joys of motherhood are incredible and I cannot wait to add another laugh into this home. Hannah has been an amazing blessing and encouragement to try again. She is growing so fast and changing everyday. She has begun challenging Marcus and I with every move. As she is learning to walk and talk at the same time. Right now this consists of yelling at the top of her lungs to make sure we know she is there and simpling letting go of whatever she is holding onto. I guess she got a little of Uncle Ryan's bravery and love for danger. I thank God everyday for Marcus and Hannah and the love they have brought into my life. Please pray for our family for understanding and peace for this sometimes long road to creating a new life.

Angie--I am thinking of you every minute. I know you are hurting right now, and I want you to know that you have a hug and kiss only a phone call away. Remeber this, my new favorite quote..."If God has brought you to it, he will bring you through it!"
We love you, Aunt G! Stay strong and keep God close.

Jennifer

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hang in there...God is full of miracles!!Here we go...maybe we will have babies within months of eachother and they can grow up together!! Love you!

Madelyn said...

Thanks, Jen, for thinking of me.