Hannah began her feedings again on Tuesday, and so far she has done great. She now has hardly any apnea spells. Her temp is doing good, and last night she weighed in at 4 lbs 4 ozs. We should be getting out of the isolette pretty soon and go to a big girl crib. When this move is made we will be able to go in and just pick her up without a nurse being there. And, this will be just one more step toward 54 Park Ridge Dr. We definitely can't wait for that. The car seat has been installed in the Trailblazer, the nursery is done, and the sheets are on the crib. We will be ready at a moments notice to bring her home. Please continue to pray for us and our precious little girl.
Love,
Marcus and Jennifer Price
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
And where are the new pictures of our now "chubby" little girl?
I am rallying the cry of grandmothers everywhere, more pictures, MORE, MORE!
Ok...Ok I just want to let you know that your voices are being heard. I will put pictures on there. I was having trouble putting the pics on there yesterday. I will try again later.
Post a Comment