Friday, November 12, 2004

8 weeks pregnant!

Well, we are 1/5 of the way through, not that we are ready for it to be over. It is such an amazing experience. These days, I am not feeling all that great. The nausea starts in the morning and lasts continually until about 11:45AM. It seems like I never want to eat. Nothing sounds good. Oh well, this too shall pass.... right, Mom? We have another doctor's appointment on Monday. We can't wait to see "Peanut" again. Seeing that little flicker of light (the heartbeat) is the most heart warming experience. To know that that little life is just a beating away in there is so cool. To know that in a few 7 months, we will be holding that little miracle in our arms.

I just saw the pictures of my neices, Delaney and Maddy on Angie's web journal. Those girls bring a smile to my face and a pitter patter to my heart. I can't wait to see them again. They would inspire anyone to have kids...on a good day, right Ang?

Love to all,
Jennifer

No comments: